thematural.info respects the intellectual property of others and strictly doesn’t allow users to distribute and download copyrighted files.We do not actively monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is added to website by users of the service.
We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this site, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information when providing notice of the claimed copyright infringement:
* A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
* Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
* A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”
* A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”
Also Please send notification to third party providers who hosts the videos or other materials. We will forward dmca request to content hosts.
The above information must be submitted as a written, faxed or emailed notification to the following Designated Agent:
Attn: DMCA Office